EZK had technical problems so it’s another Andrew solo show. He talks a bit about IT (which he still hasn’t seen) and the recent Nintendo Direct but he spends most of the time complaining about amiibo. Fun stuff!
I don’t know. You wanna talk about games?
Let’s talk about games.
- 0:55 – Andrew explains why he gets so much adult-oriented spam
- 7:11 – We officially start the show and discuss party dynamics in RPGs
- 20:05 – Mario + Rabbids is looking pretty good and not just because it has a singing boss enemy
- 32:40 – Two Senran Kagura games are coming to the Switch in all their… uh, glory?
- 43:55 – We discuss the pricing models of Hamster’s Arcade Classics and Nintendo’s Virtual Console
- 1:00:03 – Tabletop games are doing better than video games on Kickstarter
- 1:24:35 – Nintendo clarifies how amiibo are used with Metroid: Samus Returns
This week we talk about the video game industry’s myriad shenanigans of late. I’m sure we’ll find something positive to talk about!
31:53 – Lawbreakers dev says game not Switch-bound because not enough buttons
41:03 – Metroid: Samus Returns gates content behind amiibo
52:47 – ThinkGeek hoards NES Classic Editions and forces you to buy overpriced bundles to get them
59:50 – Nintendo’s obnoxious Voice Chat solution
If you missed Saturday’s live broadcast of Super Podcast Action Committee (Episode 122), you can watch the video replay on YouTube or download it below. On…