Here at Random Tower, we recognize that all people want to do is sell their games. Sometimes they have the patience to do it themselves on Craigslist, eBay or Amazon. Sometimes people just want the games gone and the money for them quickly.
So it is a pleasure to announce that Random Tower is starting a Game Consignment Plan. With this plan, we will sell your games on Amazon for you. After the games sell, we will take a percentage of the net sale and give you the rest.
Basically, we do the work for you and get your product in front of a nationwide audience and you sit back and reap the profits.
How this works:
- You provide us with the games you want sold
- We list them on Amazon
- Once a month, we will evaluate the previous month and cut you a check for all your games that sold.
Here is the break down of the financial part of things:
- We list your PS3 game for $21
- Customer buys it plus $3.99 shipping
- Amazon takes $5.49 commission
- We pay $2.33 to ship the game.
- That leaves $17.17 left to split on a 60/40 basis. $10.30 for you, $6.87 for us.
Want another example? We recently sold a hard to find Windows PC version of Final Fantasy 8. Here is the break down:
- We sold it for $55
- Customer pays $3.99 for shipping
- Amazon commission of $10.59
- Actual Shipping $2.84
- Leaving $45.56 or $27.34 for you and $18.22 for us.
Currently we sell games and consoles of all generations. From the Atari to the PS3 and everything between. We also sell 1st party accessories and high end 3rd party accessories.
We are currently only open for consignment with residents of the Oklahoma City, OK area. We evaluate sales and send check on the 15th of every month.
To contact us and make a deal, Please fill out the following form and we will get back to you:
Have an idea for a story we should cover? What about a game you think needs reviewing? Or do you think we are just terrible people and we should be berated for our opinions? Then feel free to contact us here.